How to effectively conduct Tendering and Bidding processes in line with World Class Practices in both the Public and Private Sector is the theme of the Tendering Best Practices and Effective Implementation of the Bidding Process – Conference to be held on 29-30 July 2009. SmartProcurement is calling for papers from interested (and even afflicted :)) parties.
To address the need for the latest information around:
- World-class tendering processes and best practices in the Public and Private Sector;
- Latest technological developments;
- Detecting and reducing fraud; and
- Dealing with the practicalities of tendering such as:
• Mastering the math: Determining evaluation criteria and analysing bids.
• Regulatory compliance – Pitfalls and loopholes in the current public sector tendering regulations and how to avoid them.
• Reducing red tape.
• Effectively managing the tendering process.
• Managing multiple tenders simultaneously.
• Capital equipment vs. expense items tender peculiarities.
• Using technology to speed up the process and provide visibility.
• Service level agreement development.
SmartProcurement will be hosting a
Tendering Best Practices and Effective Implementation of the Bidding Process Conference
to be held on 29-30 July 2009
Should you or your organisation have a direct interest on presenting on any relevant aspects relating to tenders, kindly submit a précis of your paper for consideration to email@example.com.
If you are interested in attending or to receive more detailed information on this SmartProcurement event, please contact the Event Co-ordinator, Erieka Santos, on 086 133 4326 or on 083 454 6915, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.