As an Executive Search and Career Consultant specializing in the niche market of Supply Chain, we represent some of the top leaders and are called upon by blue chip organizations in the country to secure talent and assist them in building high performance teams.
A leading retail company is looking for an ISC Imports Logistics Co-Ordinator to be based in Cape Town
To cost effectively co-ordinate origin forwarding, shipping, clearing and delivery of all
international imports in accordance with organizational policy and procedure and comply with relevant local and international laws and process
The deliverables are not limited to the accountabilities specified in the job profile. These key accountabilities highlight the focus areas of the job. Specific and/or additional deliverables can be requested by management. The key responsibilities and accountabilities may change from time to time in response to changes in business strategy, operational requirements and shift rotation.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (i.e. Diploma, B-tech qualification or Degree)
- Supply Chain Management certificate / diploma an advantage
- Understanding of related technical terms, processes and procedures pertaining International supply chain
- Proficient in working on Excel and a Customs clearance system
- Relevant experience in a similar environment is compulsory
Please send your CV to email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject line.
The People Shop (Pty) Ltd
012 462 2828