As an Executive Search and Career Consultant specializing in the niche market of Supply Chain, we represent some of the top leaders and are called upon by blue chip organizations in the country to secure talent and assist them in building high performance teams.
A leading Resources company is looking for 2 x Purchasing Control Contractors for a 12-month contract role to be based at their Head Office in Johannesburg.
Responsible for the scrutiny of high value purchase orders, ensuring that the scope of products and services coincides with the values quoted and paid. It will also support the buying function in the correct categorisation of the products and services sourced, with special attention to the value delivery initiatives that are part of the cost reduction programme.
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent
- Practical experience in relevant field with a proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
- Good technical knowledge across the SC value chain
- Ability to integrate Commercial, PSC, Supplier Management & Purchasing sub disciplines
- Good understanding of safety & sustainability as it relates to SC, inclusive procurement
- Commercial understanding of category management, sourcing & contracting with TCO approach, SRM and SPM
- SC processes and system knowledge
- Data analysis and report building
- Systemic, knowledge-based problem-solving approach
The People Shop (Pty) Ltd
012 462 2828