As an Executive Search and Career Consultant specializing in the niche market of Supply Chain, we represent some of the top leaders and are called upon by blue chip organizations in the country to secure talent and assist them in building high performance teams.
A leading Resources company is looking for a Regional Project Procurement Manager to be based in their office in Johannesburg.
Manage end-to-end project procurement execution in the company’s Growth and Stay-in-
Business projects portfolio ranging between $3Bn and $7Bn spend per annum.
Non-Negotiables Technical Skills
- Have managed teams of circa 10+ direct reports
- Have managed large project procurement portfolios of >$1Bn capital investment per annum
- Have been accountable for end-to-end project procurement before. End-to-end project procurement being:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Negotiation (NEC Contracts, ECC Contracts, Professional Services Contracts) and Contract Management
- Ensuring goods and services security of supply for capital projects pipeline
- Claims Management and Negotiation
- Supplier Performance Management
- Inclusive Procurement (Host Community Participation)
- Experienced with various project delivery models EPCM (Engineering, Procurement,
- Experienced with Procurement Operating Plans (POP) and Procurement Management Plans (PMP).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title in the subject line.
The People Shop (Pty) Ltd
012 462 2828