LexisNexis Data Services is the market-leading risk management division of LexisNexis South Africa, that helps to uncover the vital information that commercial organisations and government agencies need to get a complete picture of individuals, businesses and assets. Its industry-leading data and analytic solutions – such as Lexis® ProcureCheck, Lexis® Diligence, Lexis® RefCheck and WinDeed – make it easier for organisations to carry out background screening of individuals and organisations, search public record information, perform due diligence and conduct property vetting. LexisNexis Data Services quickly and efficiently deliver specific, in-depth information gathered across thousands of unique data sources to address industry-specific needs.
Designed specifically for the South African market, and leveraging LexisNexis’ ability to develop quality information driven systems, Lexis ProcureCheck uses advanced technology and multiple databases to highlight possible conflicts of interest that exist in human resource and procurement environments. It aids procurement, compliance, forensic and internal audit departments in their procurement vetting, audit processes and supplier management.
With Lexis ProcureCheck, you can:
- Conduct vendor vetting prior to awarding contracts
- Monitor vendors and/or employees to ensure you stay on top of any potential risks
- Highlight business interests of employees within your organisation
- Recognise conflicts of interest within your organisation and potential supply chain partners
- Investigate negative and positive news on vendors and employees to assist in mitigating reputational risk
- Identify possible fraudulent activity within vendors and employees with the help of South African Fraud Prevention Services.
- Combat corruption by identifying potential business connections and ownership of property
With its unique features, Lexis ProcureCheck provides automated irregularity alert reports from its electronic web based workflow tool; vendor and employees reports – especially useful for King IV committees – and allows you to create your own internal vendor list to differentiate between preferred suppliers and suppliers that do not meet company policies. Vendor vetting on an adhoc or batch basis is easy with Lexis ProcureCheck’s advanced matrix of databases; and importing large lists of vendors and employees is a smooth and hassle-free process.
Lexis ProcureCheck helps customers reduce the cost of compliance, fulfil regulatory requirements, enhance decision making and protect their businesses from reputational risk.
Other LexisNexis® Data Services solutions include:
- Lexis RefCheck – Offering quality assured qualification verifications with integrity and speed, meeting all your background screening needs.
- Lexis WinDeed – Public Record information with access to company, credit and property history
- Lexis Diligence – To mitigate financial risks and safeguard your corporate reputation through extensive investigative due diligence resources
- Lexis Diligence Spotter – An end-to-end workflow solution that integrates third party screening, risk assessment, ongoing monitoring and case management into one, intuitive tool fulfilling your AML needs.
- Lexis BatchNameCheck – A secure, efficient and cost-effective solution for integrated name checking of current and new entities, streamlining your customer on boarding and KYC process.
- Lexis SA Company – Providing accurate and reliable access to company, auditor and director information.
For more information, contact us on 011 612 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org