Rosslyn Analytics announced in March the availability of RA.Pid Supplier Risk Profile, a new suite of information feeds that enables procurement, supply chain and finance organisations to collaboratively evaluate, monitor and mitigate supplier-centric risks in real-time in just five business days, as opposed to months, from a single screen.
The RA.Pid cloud-based data service and analytics platform provides users with a unified view of supplier and supply chain problems before they become disruptions (supplier dependency, financial problems, natural disasters, contract compliance or geo-political concerns).
“Current supply risk management tools cost businesses millions because they fail to provide customers with a comprehensive view of enterprise-wide business intelligence in a timely manner,” said Charles Clark, CEO of Rosslyn Analytics.
He added that RA.Pid gives decision-makers access to deep contextual information essential to uncover hidden risks and opportunities. It accomplishes this by linking tagged data with multiple external and internal relevant data sources for on-demand analysis.
Rosslyn Analytics claims that RA.Pid will enable users to:
• Monitor the financial vulnerability of suppliers with Credit Ratings.
• Identify the highest water usage and Carbon Emissions across entire supply chains.
• Identify Supplier Dependency such as business exposure as a % of total revenue.
• Quickly assess the cost impact of Natural Disasters on supply chains.
• Immediately respond to and track Market Conditions with streamed news.
• Instantly identify alternative suppliers with real-time Geo-Location information.
• Track Societal Unrest including labour strikes that may shut down supplier operations.
• Ensure Company Directors of suppliers are not on international watch lists or convicted felons.
“RA.Pid, which is quick to deploy because customers do not need to install software or hardware, hire consultants or have training, keeps decision-makers globally connected to relevant information at the click of a mouse.”
Visit the website at www.supplier-risk-analysis.com or www.rosslynanalytics.com.