Have your say to help suppliers improve.
Recent international research shows that:
• Buyers are increasingly frustrated by the quality of proposals that they receive
• Early engagement between buyers and potential suppliers is becoming increasingly important
• The proposal document is becoming more crucial in the evaluation process
Do you agree with these statements?
The Association of Proposal Management Professionals South Africa (APMP SA) is involved in responding to all types of buyer requests. South African members are interested in understanding how they can better fulfil the needs of procurement specialists.
APMP SA is partnering with Smart Procurement World (SPW) to support the mutual goal of promoting professionalism in supply chain.
Our main objectives are to improve the quality of:
• Our responses to your tenders, RFPs and RFQs
• The proposals that we present to you
What do you think about the quality of the proposals and bids that you receive?
APMP SA is conducting a survey to find out how you, as a procurement professional, feel about the quality of the proposals and bids that result from your tenders. We would appreciate your input and ask that you complete the survey which will take only 10 minutes of your time.
All survey results will be kept anonymous and we will provide a copy of the final report to APMP SA and SPW members. The survey and report are sponsored by nFold (Pty) Ltd.
APMP SA’s partnership with SPW means that your responses will be acted on, to educate on and improve the quality of proposals and bids.