The Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) is hosting its South Africa conference on 23 July 2015. Join them to investigate the tools needed to submit a winning proposal. Learn new practices, tips and shortcuts for better preparation, planning, production and presentation of proposal documents.
APMP is the worldwide authority for professionals dedicated to the process of winning business through proposals, bids, tenders and presentations. The South Africa chapter focuses on giving local members events, such as this conference, on issues that affect proposal managers in this country.
Why should you attend?
- – Build your skills tool kit to improve your bidding performance.
- – Be part of the debate around issues that proposal managers face.
- – Enhance your career by networking with fellow proposal professionals.
- – Expand your knowledge of bid-related products and services.
- – Take a day out to refresh, recharge and have fun.
What can you expect?
Speakers you know and love.
- – The State-Owned Enterprises Procurement Forum is back to talk about current issues in public sector tendering.
- – Sandy Pullinger, Managing Director of nFold will give you tips on preparing for your RFP before it lands.
- – New speakers – including international speaker David Cornwill, discussing “From expert to guru in Word”.
- – Meet and network with our exhibitors: nFold, Qorus, Market Square Supply Network and Pleasetech.
- – Great prizes up for grabs!
Looking for a team builder?
Bring your team to this year’s conference. Pay for five delegates and bring a sixth one free!
When: Thursday, 23 July 2015, 08h00 – 17h00
Where: Bytes Conference Centre, Midrand
Cost: APMP members – R1,950. Non-members – R2,600. Book 6 delegates and only pay for 5