Advocacy of the procurement and supply chain function should be actively pursued by all in the profession. Conference like Smart Procurement World 2014 are where you and your peers come together to hear how and why this is vital for the growth of acknowledgement, skills and capacity for all in these roles as well as maximise your company’s procurement value.
The 8th Annual Smart Sourcing & Supply Management Conference is where our key speakers will share their insights with you and your team, for the public and private sectors.
Here are 5 ways you will maximise procurement value in your business:
1. Learn from inspiring CPOs and procurement leaders about frameworks for success.
2. Gain tools and techniques to apply to your procurement and inbound supply challenges.
3. Make valuable connections with some of the greatest minds in South Africa during interactive strategic roundtables, keynotes and networking sessions.
4. Find out how partnerships form a vital component in your procurement and supply chain function.
5. Learn how to effectively collaborate externally with your suppliers and partners throughout your supply chain.
Join us at the Smart Procurement World Conference and Exhibition from 9 – 11 September 2014 at Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand.
“Collaborate” is the key theme at Smart Procurement World 2014, with key areas for discussion across our 7 conferences including:
• Brand procurement
• Transparent and ethical financing
• Talent and skills management
• Risk management and strategy
• Transformation – ESD in the coming year
Smart Procurement World 2013 hosted over 100 CPOs and 1000+ Procurement Professionals. Join us at the 2014 event for more CPOs, more Procurement Professionals and more content!
See you in September 2014!
Smart Procurement World Team